Masters Running

F-F-F-F-Friday, 2.12.16 (Read 34 times)

Mariposai

I am finally home after being gone for the work week. I had a very fruitful trip to my state's capitol!

The highlight of my weekend will be to have my sisstahhh Enkie and...ohhh....we will have the honor to meet Mr. Blue Eye. Stay tuned...I have camaras Smile)))

Ohhh... I almost forgot...I did run 4 miles at night with the Easy Pacer. I was just lovely.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

The highlight of my weekend will be to have my sisstahhh Enkie and...ohhh....we will have the honor to meet Mr. Blue Eye. Stay tuned...I have camaras Smile))) 

soo fun.

lucky.

just make sure the camera includes some goddess images too. Smile

Holly - sorry for the occasional tough times at home.

I guess that’s what running is for sometimes.

Mr. H is lucky that you’re enough of your own person

to keep it under control and from escalating

into something fearful and abusive

as it might otherwise be.

However, you are a great mother and parenting criticism

is completely uncalled for. Maybe, when things simmer down,

have a face-to-face to make sure they come out in the open

to nip in the bud and never come up again.

Good luck.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Holly, more than once I've been very impressed with the kind of mother you are. Even if your husband was a saint, he'd be lucky to have someone as outstanding as you are.

-15F wind chills. I think my butt froze to the forklift. I have to go in for a few hours Saturday.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

-15F wind chills. I think my butt froze to the forklift.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

mrrun

Getting ready for 5k - wearing shorts & tank top