Masters Running

Friday 9.25.15 (Read 31 times)

Mike E good point!  coastwalker I recommend walking really, really fast away for 3 weeks.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Happy Birthday Steve P!!

Worked today - not great ...... have 15 miles on the plan for tomorrow morning - will take it 5 at a time and see how I feel!!

Thanks for all the speedy healing wishes!!

denise

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I can't believe I just watched that whole video tomwhite posted...of course, I just got home from an AL-anon meeting so I kind of needed it.  Is it bad that I'm having a drink, now, as well?

Before I went to the meeting, I snuck out of work early and got 10 miles in...1:18:05.

Speaking of work...my boss signed us up for a seminar in Milwaukee, WI, on Oct 20th -21st...oh, I can't wait.  I know most people do these kinds of things the week of their marathons...but I don't.  I like my routine...I like eating what I want to eat...sleeping when I want to sleep...he's messing with my marathon week!

Okay--I gotta go.  See ya!

Hey, deeze!  How how are you healing?

Marathon Maniac #957

Did I miss Steve's Birthday?  Happy Birthday anyway!  Hope you had fun.

Mike - just another reason to keep looking for another job.  Messing with your marathon week, sheesh, that guy just keeps adding to my list......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."