Masters Running

Thursday 12/11 Runs & What not (Read 565 times)

Renee the dog

Tim, I laughed at your shoes in the water comment. NO, I didn't think you were serious! But you know, if you did wear them in the pool, I bet women would keep their un-toilet-trained toddlers a safe distance away... Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

dg.

Tim, I laughed at your shoes in the water comment. NO, I didn't think you were serious! But you know, if you did wear them in the pool, I bet women would keep their un-toilet-trained toddlers a safe distance away... Wink
      I laughed too. purple haze.... is there any gum left?
      xor

I don't think PurpleHaze posts on this board. I don't have any gum left. Want some candy?

dg.

I don't think PurpleHaze posts on this board. I don't have any gum left. Want some candy?
          what flavor?
          xor

I got puddin in the middle, dixie cups, all flavors and push-ups too. Oh wait. I don't have candy. I have ice cream. (incidentally, that 'puddin in the middle' piece is my personal interpretation of that lyric. That is a total WTF lyric from Ice Cream Man. Nobody, I mean nobody, really knows what he's saying. You look at 5 lyric sites and you'll get five different answers.)

I got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups All flavors and push ups too Im your ice cream man, baby, stop me when Im passin by See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy I'd like some Rocky Road, please. Stir in a little milk, and ya got a milkshake in a bowl. Yum-O (Great - now I have that song stuck in my head. Roll eyes I'll have to go put on the CD)

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

For who?? Big grin
                Ummmm, I would hope her...but darn, you wimmin are sooo hard to figure out...hey, this is late night at RA. Fake this - fake that- that was my ex wife's mantra...did I say that, or think it... But did learn recently, she divorced the dude she left me for...sorry fool, lol TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim, I did catch that running shoes in the pool thing. I remember walking down the hall here thinking "he really doesn't... does he? would he? Nooo... really?" and just shaking my head. I was going to post it in my reply, but forgot. Thanks for clearing that up... Good luck with that, Holly. If it were me, I wouldn't be holding my breath. I did get a nice run in today... 5.5 miles, 8:21 avg pace. This included a mile easy (8:49), mile at almost MP (8:34), 4 x .5 mile at 7:41 w/ .25 rests at 8:41, last half mile at MP (8:20). I can't believe I used to do mile repeats at 10k pace (7:30) cuz these were certainly hard enough! Oh well, all in time, right? Hey Tim, send me an e-mail. All I have is your work e-mail addy and I'm sure you're not there now...
                  Too funny Erika, you had me LOL. biketm42 at webtv dot net Thanks...are you going to tell me you are leaving your DH for me...didn't think so, lol. Seriously Erika, soooo very very happy you can run again...that makes me feel lots better. Timmy the Timbo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Ummmm, I would hope her...but darn, you wimmin are sooo hard to figure out...hey, this is late night at RA. Fake this - fake that- that was my ex wife's mantra...did I say that, or think it... But did learn recently, she divorced the dude she left me for...sorry fool, lol TimBo
                    Darn those late night ramblings. Mine are usually alcohol induced. Roll eyes And the comment about pool running in your shoes - thought you'd come up with an ingenious way to lighten your laundry load. Wink

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

lamerunner

Hello again. I made it out of NH, last flight out of Manchester with all the icing... very warm in Va beach but supposed to get colder tomorrow. Weird, wild wind and rain. 70 degrees. i snuck in 55 minutes on the elliptical before leaving town, plus my hour of Spin this morning. I should sleep. Off to Richmond tomorrow; hope my team makes it. Tomorrow morning flight s will be a mess.
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm glad you made it, Lame! It's 4 am, and I'm about to leave for the airport with DS. The internet, automated phone line, and unintelligible Indian guy all tell me the plane's on schedule, but it is hard to believe. LOTS of ice on the ground. Sigh. It usually takes 35 minutes to get to the airport, so I'm planning on an hour. Shocked