Masters Running

Up and At 'em Monday Dec 16 (Read 38 times)

...mikeE///............Airport Security just called,

you left your hat

and

they need you to fly back and get it..............

duck and cover

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Marathon Maniac #957

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks, tomwhite...I just spit my chicken salad all over my iPad.

I did it, again.  Building up to the marathon, I left everything else I should have been doing until I got back.  Now, it's time to get busy...is Christmas coming anytime soon?

Okay--gotta go.

Slippery-slidey run under a gorgeous full moon.

Stay warm and dry folks!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Mariposai

Howdie folks.

I hope your Monday was great.

I ran 3 miles before work today and then I did 1 hour of XT tonight. Now it is time for the family to go to the barn and help people sort the food we gathered for the Christmas baskets and get the food  all sorted out and ready for those who will be filling the baskets tomorrow.

Ohh what fun it is to give and serve others!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM #7877

Good day today - after yesterdays Half Marathon PR, I drove 6.5 hours home from Tennessee. Got a quick nap. Then got on a treadmill and ran 14 miles. I kinda am happy with my level of fitness that I can do a 14 mile recovery pace run the day after a Half Marathon PR.

Philippians 4:13.

Marathon Maniac #957

Good day today - after yesterdays Half Marathon PR, I drove 6.5 hours home from Tennessee. Got a quick nap. Then got on a treadmill and ran 14 miles. I kinda am happy with my level of fitness that I can do a 14 mile recovery pace run the day after a Half Marathon PR.

Wow - I'll say!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."