Masters Running

Miami Half RR - Cruise Ships, Art Deco, and South Beach (Read 331 times)

Nice racing there Bill! I was cheering from here. You had lots of groovin' miles and some great steady splits. Good work and a fun time---doesn't get much better. Congratulations! Karin
      Sounds like you left it all out there....nice even splits. I was trying to figure out what little bridge bumps were Confused So I guess you are thinking about tackling a full again soon? Glad you are enjoying your training and races again!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Very nice pacing, Bill!
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          nice job Bill!!

denise

Tramps

Big race with 17,000 runners, but sounds like you enjoyed the beautiful course and a nice day. Solid running there; you've got to be happy with that.

Be safe. Be kind.

coastwalker

Hi Bill, Outside of missing a PR, it sounds like there was little to be disappointed about with your race. Congrats on a great job and a fun time! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.