Masters Running

Happy Birthday Marj (Read 255 times)

btb1490

Awww, that was sweet! Happy happy birthday Marj, I hope you get spoiled rotten today, even moreso than usual! Your grandkids are adorable! Thanks for those photos, and have a great day!
    PJH

Happy birthday! Even better if you get to enjoy your special day with your grandkids! PJ
      stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy birthday, Marg--hope the birthday bunny brings you some new knees Smile Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Maniac 505

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and what cute kids. Dave

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

may all your wishes and presents come true , . . . except for what you didn't have for the Boston group photo so it's the same again, . . but with full recovery too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

Happy Birthday Marj!!! I'm sure Henry is treating you like a queen today! (well, everyday probably eh?) have a great day!

Tammy

Happy birthday, marj. I hope it's a good one. It's neat you got in some grandkid time. TomS
                  Marj...Happy Birthday!
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                  seemomgo

Marj, Sorry I missed the birthday yesterday - I was off line all day. Happy belated birthday to you. You are very blessed to have such a beautiful family! I hope you enjoyed your day and have wonderful wishes to make come true in the upcoming year!!!
                    arf

MM #405

Happy belated birthday Marj, SmileI bet your Romeo pampered you! I hope we have a chance to meet up again sometime this year.
                      pfriese

A belated Happy Birthday from Athena and I also. Paul
                        coastwalker

Hi Marj, I'm sorry to be late to your birthday party too, but I hope it was the best one yet! Congratulations!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Coastwalker and I must be on the same calendar. Hope your birthday was a wonderful celebration. Those pictures of the grandkids are GREAT. Again.....Happy Birthday
                            Vista
                              Happy...Happy...Happy...
                              HermosaBoy

Happy Birthday Marj!!!! Big grin

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob