Masters Running

RR - 26.2 w/Donna...Breast Cancer Marathon (Read 301 times)

I am so glad I caught this report. Sounds like a good trip despite the soccer-ness and sleepless ness... Good for you, sampling the beer along the way! And running to the finish! Excellent. I am looking forward to the photos. Your friend, Rose
    LaVita
      I've been waiting for your report, munch. I'm glad to hear you had a good time with friends and a well organized race. I hope you can get some pictures for us. Congratulations. TomS
        Nice work....congrats!
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          Munch, that sounded like a wonderful weekend. Beer on the course and at the finish? Even better. I don't get the make-up for running, either.... Roll eyes I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time with your good friend. She sounds like a special person, indeed.
            Congrats.......glad you enjoyed yourself.....Fun is the name of the game.....

GreenMan

Good Job Munch. Sounds like a fun trip. Free beer is fairly motivating for me too. Smile Knoxville Next? jjj
              Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                Way to go Munch! I'm headed out for my long run this morning and it will be dedicated to your and your perseverance. I'm so proud of you! Helen
                munchkn883

jjj -- Yep, Knoxville is next. I'm trying to get my DH to do the 5K.