Masters Running

Good Luck Weekend Runners (Read 137 times)

Now this a really BIG group......Boomers will be taken over the races... Good Luck and have a BLAST (more than FUN, if that is possible) 3/15 jules2 - Hague ( Holland ) Half Marathon 3/15 TanyaS - Tom King 1/2 Marathon, Nashville, TN 3/15 fussyrunner - Tom King 1/2 marathon, Nashville TN 3/15 SteveP - St Patrick's Day 5K Kingsley, MI 3/15 Tallrunner - St. Patrick's Day 10k (running with lady) 3/16 tetsujin - St. Patrick's Day Dash (3.58 miles), Seattle WA 3/16 choovers - Shamrock HM, VIrginia Beach, VA 3/16 naphtali - Shamrock Marathon, Virginia Beach VA 3/16 Peter NC - Shamrock Marathon, Virginia Beach VA 3/16 Jim24315 - Nuts Across the Bay 12k - Sausalito CA 3/16 hermosaboy - Human Race 8k 3/16 deez4boyz - New Bedford 1/2 Marathon 3/16 ultrachick - New Bedford Half Marathon, MA (40 finally) 3/16 Teresadfp - Mary's Walk & Kerryman Pub Road Race (5K) Saco, ME 3/16 tselbs - St. Patrick's 8K, Bay City MI
      This IS a big group and wonderful too. Good Luck to all of you and run with light feet and smile for the cameras at the finish!!! CNYrunner
        Good luck to everyone... Fussy, you can do it without the ipod! Two suggestions: Listen to an upbeat, favorite song right before you leave your car. That one will remain in your head. I had Bruce Springsteen's "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" in my head for 26.2 miles at Birch Bay. (Okay, kind of a downer of a song, but it sounds upbeat! Wink) Second, think of a good, positive mantra to repeat over and over to yourself. When your mind starts to wander, say it to yourself, out loud if necessary. Smile Have a good run!