Masters Running

forget it then (Read 61 times)

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Dave59

Consider it forgotten.

Walk-Jogger

Ilene, I would have responded to your post, but I had nothing useful to say.

Hope it turns out to be nothing, or as close to nothing as possible?

Retired &  Loving It

...Ilene, you Little Vixen, who knew you would become a Woman of Mystery......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

C-R

Fohgetabouteet

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

I don't know what I am forgetting.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Ilene, I would have responded to your post, but I had nothing useful to say.

Hope it turns out to be nothing, or as close to nothing as possible?

Thanks!  Smile

Runners run

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

was it about your last mary not being very merry or something 'cause we've been wondering.

i was gunna post all the same winter training run events for this year's Pigtails 150 as for last year's but only one's worked out so far so I've been afraid to post them too much in advance before they happen 'cause then I cause unnecessary trouble by having to cancel but since I've had to admit it I might as well go over and cancel the one I really wanted to do this weekend.  oh well.  Thanks to divechief/dove/enke for helping make up for it.  I wonder if I should wear the same costume?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

an amazing likeness

i was gunna post all the same winter training run events for this year's Pigtails 150 as for last year's but only one's worked out so far so I've been afraid to post them too much in advance before they happen 'cause then I cause unnecessary trouble by having to cancel but since I've had to admit it I might as well go over and cancel the one I really wanted to do this weekend.  oh well.  Thanks to divechief/dove/enke for helping make up for it.  I wonder if I should wear the same costume?

There are times when I wish a Google translate exists for your posts...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

#artbydmcbride

There are times when I wish a Google translate exists for your posts...

I think bhearn is working on one!

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Good News all!  Final diagnosis: infected lymph gland!  A course of antibiotics and I should be as good as new.  I'm not gonna die after all!  (just yet anyway) 

Runners run

Just a dude.

Yay for easy diagnosis and treatment! and no deaths!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Mariposai

...Ilene, you Little Vixen, who knew you would become a Woman of Mystery......

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Good news.

TomS