Masters Running

Happy Birthday Holly!! (Read 328 times)

Holly, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Holly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Enjoy this day and the promise of this new year! Karin

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday marevelous. marathon Queen

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Happy Birthday Holly! Clowning around Your present looks like a blizzard...take the day off and enjoy your day! Fran
          Best wishes for your special day, Holly!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

The Jogger

Happy Birthday Holly, Hope you have a great day..............and everyone spoils you Big grin Big grin Big grin Roy
              Happy Birthday!!!

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!! Big grin hope you have an absolutely marvelous birthday!!

denise

Henrun

Celebrate - in addition to two wonderful people being born today it's International Women's Day! Happy Birthday! Marj

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Holly! Treat yourself to something special and healthy and successful running year ahead to you! Barb
                    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                      Happy birthday, Holly!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Live long and prosper! May you have many happy years of running and enjoying life ahead of you. Are you getting any cool new running gear for your birthday?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday Holly! Big grin This Bud's for you...

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy birthday Holly! Smile

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Birthday Holly!!! I hope you have a marvelous day! Cheers!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Happy birthday Holly! Is this your 39th? Wink Even though you're snowed in, I hope you get cake! Have a great day, Jeanne