Masters Running

(Read 370 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

xx

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Marathon Maniac #957

oo Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

xoxo Yes

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

my feelings exactly Confused

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

dg.

Big grin group hug

Top 'O the World!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                There is better action over here than on the main thread. Too funny.
                Vista
                  Steve, you're not tapering yet, so what's the deal?

#artbydmcbride

Perchcreek is a sweetie! Blush XOXOXO

Runners run

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Steve, you're not tapering yet, so what's the deal?
                      FO.. don't ask questions, I like this thread Blush Wait til taper starts next week...

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I thought Perch was being really defensive of his thread until I realized the quote came from Fortunate One. Shocked

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

this is cute! I like this group! Big grin OOO
                          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

jfa

ii (it's all about me)

It's like being in an alternate reality (as if the other reality is real...)

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Or a parallel universe