Masters Running

Boomers Boxing Day Runs (Read 898 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Sirwalksalot - I think you said you were an occasional poster at CR. What was your handle there? Cashmason - hello! Good to see you posting. Remember, just because you post late doesn't mean we don't read you over our morning coffee the next day. BAP - have fun in the UK. Perch - scary and long recovery. I'm so glad you finally have that behind you.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Aamos, Isn't that one of the Rorschach tests? Don't know what it means, though. Smile
      It means I get picked on far too often. Thank goodness I've made a commitment to never use my powers for evil.
      You guys are CRAZY Smile I love this place!!!
      I've become fond of members of this forum, though most of the others are crazy. Teresadfp, I'd be self employed, however, I already know the boss and he ain't right. I've tried adding my e mail to my profile. it's "smpankowsk"i at Hotmail. I'll answer all, though can not promise it will make sense Mr Creek, I know you are on the injured reserve list the last year. There was much rejoicing when you had running posts again.

SteveP

.......hey smp//.......half the trick here is ID'ing the new handles....... nice to see ya

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

mustang sally

Bad faerie

Mustang Sally, nice workout in the pool. 1:38 is fast. 1800 yards is quite a work out. Does the chlorine every dry out the skin around your eyes? It really gets to me when I do anything over a half mile in the pool.
          Cash, a late reply that you'll probably miss: I go through a pretty rigid post-swim grooming routine that is mostly concerned with replacing chlorine-stripped moisture in my hair and skin. I really feel it when I skimp on conditioner or facial moisturizer.