Masters Running

Hint, hint ... (Read 320 times)

To all my running friends, a big Hint, Hint. This is posted on the Bayshore Marathon website: www.bayshoremarathon.org Bill ------------------------------------
    "We will have openings in the Marathon and Half Marathon and we will reopen registration by online only on May 3rd at 6:00PM (EST).The link on the upper left hand side of the page will take you to the online registration site. Do not submit mailed entries for the Marathon or the Half as they will not be accepted and will be returned. We will monitor the entries closely and when we reach our maximum we will close registration again. There will be no new entries accepted after that time. In an effort to be as fair as possible to everyone who did not register before we filled, entries will be accepted on a first come basis online only. If you are ready to register at the announced date and time your chances are as good as anyone else. Please do not ask for special consideration, it will not be given."

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I wish I could! Many puppies will be getting picked up for their new homes that weekend.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Oh man !! Thinking of it as just an expensive long run ? Lots of friends up there it would be great fun Had a blast last year on a great course Costly long run No room booked probably have to stay far away Can I be good and not run it for a time ? My real marathon is 4 weeks later Questions , Questions, Questions May 3rd is my anniversery it could be a geart gift Idea , Probably not but I am thinking about it Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

dg.

byll..... do you suppose mrs. byll might like some company will she waits around to cheer for you? 2 hours is an awfully long time. Wink
            Dg, Mrs Byllger would LOVE some company! My DD and family will be there with her (I think) but DW loves people and is really friendly. I'd love the cheering as I wile away the hours. (2 Hours? Sorry, no HM for me that day ...) Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

dg.

Bill, I might as well cheer for you as long as I am there. Big grin Big grin Will love to meet all of your family. I've been printing maps & started looking at street views. Sure is pretty. The 2 hours can be interpreted a bit loosely... but you just are so ready. Even I can tell that, and I don't know anything! I hope you can relax. Easy for me to say...
              SteveP

. Sure is pretty. ...
                Do yourself a favor and drive the route when you pick up your packet. Take a camera. "Moomers" has been voted as to having the best ice cream in the USA. http://www.moomers.com/ There is a place in Glen Arbor called "The Cherry Republic", their ice cream is better and their close to Sleeping Bear Dunes. If you want a guided tour, I can show you both places. The dunes got their name from their dress code.

SteveP