Masters Running

The Chritmas Eve Daily (Read 331 times)

evanflein

Just back from Christmas Eve dinner at my brother's... My SIL bakes awesome bread, and they had that and a selection of cheese, and shrimp, and hummus with veggies and crackers... And then we were all too full for dinner! Oh my I am stuffed. Good times though, even if my family is a little odd. Holly, my Dad says hi And Merry Christmas!

No run today but feels like I got a lot done. And that's what counts, right?

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

have a nice white crunchy run troy. Does it ever get deep enough for showshoes? . ETA - God Jul Erika. Do you think they are odd becuse they think you are odd for somehow being able to run all winter long up there?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

I missed what that's all about.

That grass felt real good to my bare feet after 26.0 miles on pavement

in several San Diego R'n'R Marathons from 2002-2004.

tetsujin,the  Marine recruits are NOT allowed to walk on the grass. Sidewalks only! Streets only if a sidewalk is not available. NEVER on the grass!

MY family and I arrived a few minutes late at "Family Day" (the day before graduation). The visitors parking lot was full so we parked in an out of the way parking lot at the training facility. We walked across the lawn to get to the start of the "Family Day" meeting spot. The drill instructor had told the crowd of parents already there that recruits are NOT allowed to walk on the grass-EVER. So if they see anybody doing this to "booo" them. Of coarse 2 minutes later here comes my family and I walking across the grass. It was all in fun.

It's a Marine thing!