Masters Running

Welcome Home! (Read 670 times)

evanflein

I've been an RA member for >2 yrs, love the folks here, post fairly often, but just love to run. I'm turning 50 in 2008 so I am all about master's running. I'm an Alaskan trail runner...log about 1000 miles/yr and have 2 kids a husband and a demanding job. I guess that's better than 2 kids a job and a demanding husband.
    Hi Crabby!! I see you're down in Juneau... at UAS no less! I'm up in Fairbanks at UA Statewide (yes, part of the admin crowd!). Nice to see another Alaskan on the board, even if you are in the "banana belt."
    dg.

hi everybody. :-)

Dog-Love

Hi Crabby!! I see you're down in Juneau... at UAS no less! I'm up in Fairbanks at UA Statewide (yes, part of the admin crowd!). Nice to see another Alaskan on the board, even if you are in the "banana belt."
        Toasty here today...35 and snowing and blowing. I'm impressed with you Fairbanks runners! May try to run that marathon some day up your way. Keep admin-ing away and bring some money down this way! Merry Xmas
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Marathon Maniac #957

Woohoo! Debbie and Erika found it! I think this is a serious and viable alternative for the CR refugees. We should give this some serious consideration as our new home.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

hi everybody. :-)
            Back atcha! Big grin
            bap

Good to see some familiar names. Is Spareribs here yet?

Certified Running Coach
              Crocked since 2013

Good to see some familiar names. Is Spareribs here yet?
                BAP, I believe Spareribs has posted twice here today. I was happy to see him, and you. Smile Dark Horse
                I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
                SteveP

So far this site looks kewl. I miss TomSelbs

SteveP

anachrotech

So far this site looks kewl. I miss TomSelbs
                    I also miss tselbs. Is that you Steve from Traverse City? Nice seeing you here. Smile