Masters Running

arlahile is soon to run her first marathon (Read 226 times)

arlahile, over on the 40s on the run thread, will be running her first marathon this next weekend at Disney World. Good luck arla! Please join me in wishing her the best.
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, good luck, Arla!!!!! Please give us a very detailed report. We had a great time at WDW two years ago, and I bet it will be really fun to run there. Smile
      umwb

Go Arla ! Go Arla ! Good luck ! and dont forget to smileBig grinBig grin at the finish!
        When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !
          woohooo!! Good Luck Arla!! and a big smile as you come out of the Epcot Center too!!

denise

jfa

Go gettem Arla!!!! Oprah's shaking in her boots!!! Wink

Queen of 3rd Place

Gee...thanks! Blush Arla

Ex runner

xor

I'm reeaaaaallly bummed I won't be at Disney this year. Made it for the previous three. Have fun. Take it easy. Enjoy Mickey's Magical Waste Treatment Plant and Compost Facility M15ish just before going into Animal Kingdom. Hold your nose!

flatland mountaineer

Go Arla!!

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Marathon Maniac #957

Have fun! Tell us about it afterward! Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Good Luck Arla! Have fun!
                        Go Arla, GO!!!! Best of luck. Can't wait to read your report!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Good luck Arla!!!

Once a runner . . .

dg.

Arla this is so exciting!!! have fun, good luck. I wish you the very best. Tell us alll about it.
                            Tramps

Fun in the sun Cool...all 26.2 miles of it! Enjoy and post a long RR!

Be safe. Be kind.

Ultrachick

Have fun, Arla! Look at the time on the clock and wait to click your watch so it that won't be in your finish picture! Big grin Kelly
                                If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.