Masters Running

Tumor Markers are up (Read 339 times)

munchkn883

Spoke with the nurse in my oncologist's office and she told me the markers were up again. The past 4 months they have been -- 55, 46, 48, 50. I'll be having another PET scan in early March. Okay, I'm getting a little scared. It is in God's hands....He is in control. I will not give up.

Manchild

Never give up, Munch !!! Be strong and continue to fight! Best wishes, Chris
        Sending love, hope and strength your way Munch. CNY
          Munch - I'm sure you were hoping for better news. I'm not sure what to say except you're always in my thoughts and prayers and please, don't give up! Jeanne
            It is hard....I can't even imagine what it is like....but....you are strong.... Keep the faith and know that you are ALWAYS in my prayers...
            seemomgo

Munch, I am so sorry tohear this. Please keep your chin up and stay strong. You can fight this battle! You are definately the toughest person I've never met!!!! If only our ails could also be virtual. More prayers coming your way. C-mom
              dg.

{{{{{{{{{ Munch }}}}}}}}}
                btb1490

Awww, munch.... Cry The collective karma of this fine group of people here are being sent your way. This karma has never been known to fail before, and it's not gonna let you down.
                    you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as i send good, strong karma your way!!

denise

Come on munch..... we have to meet soon! Don't give up. You are my mentor! Smile Helen
                        Perfection....think perfection.
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        SteveP

((((Munch))))

SteveP

Add my good vibes and virutal hug. TomS
                              This morning, on my run, I'll pray for health and strength for you. Jem
                                ....damn, munch//.........I am so sorry to hear this...... ......you know you're in our prayers, ...........Strength and Peace to Your Heart.....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....