Masters Running

Reach The Beach Relay team needs one runner, quick! (Read 186 times)

Doctor Wu

Hi everybody, remember me? I've been spending my online time at kickrunners.com and chrunners.com. We put together two mixed masters teams for the Reach The Beach Relay (www.rtbrelay.com) but now at this late date we're one runner short for one team. We're a mixed masters team so we need one runner over 40 years old, either male or female. We're not fast so you don't have to be. Our nine runners on team one run anywhere from 7:00 - 11:00 pace. You will be running either three or four legs for a total of 19 - 27 miles, most likely three legs. Our main goal is to have fun. There are a lot of us doing this that you probably already know from the good old days at Cool Running. We need someone to step up ASAP. It will cost a few bucks for entry, shared cost of the van, a team shirt, and maybe lodging if you're not near Hampton Beach, but we guarantee you'll have a blast. We'll take the first person who volunteers and promises not to drop out! Thanks
    Doctor Wu

bump

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey Doctor Wu - just wanted to say hello. Sorry I can't help you because I'm on the DL right now, but those relays do sound like a blast. Where is Hampton Beach?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Doctor Wu

Hey Doctor Wu - just wanted to say hello. Sorry I can't help you because I'm on the DL right now, but those relays do sound like a blast. Where is Hampton Beach?
          The race is a point to point from Bretton Woods NH to Hampton Beach NH. Most of us are meeting in Hampton Beach and driving to the start in a stretch van. www.rtbrelay.com