Masters Running

Congratulations to Our Boston Boomers!! (Read 349 times)

Congratulations, Everyone!!! Looking forward to some great reports! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I second that! And thanks for making me worth NOTHING as far as work goes today! I've been glued to the computer screen to see how all of you have been doing. Can you write me an excuse note for DH, since I was supposed to be doing work for him?? Big grin

Renee the dog

Well done everyone! VERY EXCITING STUFF OUT THERE!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

I second that! And thanks for making me worth NOTHING as far as work goes today! I've been glued to the computer screen to see how all of you have been doing. Can you write me an excuse note for DH, since I was supposed to be doing work for him?? Big grin
          I got waaay behind at work today too....but it was absolutley worth it tracking how our own raced....A big congrats to all Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Top 'O the World!

I'm trying to read everything now, as I'm not allowed computer access @ work Roll eyes Angry
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm trying to read everything now, as I'm not allowed computer access @ work Roll eyes Angry
              Well, considering my lack of productivity today, I think you have a wise employer! Big grin

Top 'O the World!

LOL! okay, I'll let it go at that! Big grin
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Yes! Congratulations to all the Boomers in Boston. This is just a quick post to say the PBJ family had a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone. A slightly exagerated version of the events will be posted from home when I have a chance. I got in a little six mile run yesterday, with a wonderful young woman. She was awesome! The route we took was a bit crowded, though. More details later. Oh, and I saw a Doctor yesterday - Dale something or other. He must have been a tourist. He kept taking pictures, even though he was supposed to be running in a race!