Masters Running

Baseball haters thread (Read 363 times)

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I'm in!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

dg.

Top 'O the World!

Big grin Big grin Tongue Clowning around Evil grin
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

King of PhotoShop

Does anyone remember that old phrase that goes something like this? "He was kicking *ss and taking names!" Just a reminder. Spareribs
              wildchild

Carolyn

You don't scare us, Spareribs! If you come after us, we can just run away, and you can't catch us (yet). Enke, I think you're the charter member of this club, since you were the first to bravely speak out on the issue.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

For the record...(read I don't want my *ss kicked OR my name taken)...I don't hate baseball. I just didn't want the daily to get all gunked up with baseball hating posts. Big grin
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

sorry, I thought I hated baseball to but I guess not

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

jfa

Oh yea! Mets tankin' Yankees tankin' Go Giants!! Cool

evanflein

ok, just a comment. I don't hate baseball. I just don't want to play it, watch it, hear about it, or read it... So, go ahead, but set up your own thread for it! That's all I'm sayin'.... (for the record, my DH and DS2 loooove baseball. DS1 and I have other things to do. Like my dad used to say about golf..."Sure glad they're out there doing that so I don't have to." Amen.)
                        HermosaBoy

Go Angels!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Marathon Maniac #957

Did someone say there was a hot tub party going on over here? Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

I think you're right, Holly. Big grin I think you're right, Carolyn. ( -) ) timing is everything, sometimes. now would be one of those times. and enke gets to wear the best hat. I was thinking it, but not saying it. Erika, me too. i don't hate it. but this just sounds more interesting... 'people with baseball interest deprivation' would probably not get us our own corner, or a hot tub party, or much of anything. maybe a short spot on dr. phil. or oprah.
                              Dave59

Hang tough my fellow anti-baseball friends. The season that never seems to end is close to being over! Big grin