Masters Running

Happy Birthday Dopple Bock (Read 167 times)

#artbydmcbride

Now that you are officially 40 years old, you are allowed to post here. Big grin

Runners run

evanflein

Happy Birthday Flounder man. Welcome to the 40's!
      HermosaBoy

Uh oh -- now I gotta watch out for the big guy at races. Happy Birthday!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Nice cake Ilene!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dopple Bock!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy birthday, and welcome to the masters!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy birthday, Dopple Bock. I hope it was a good one. TomS
                DoppleBock

Thanks to eveyone - It started out a little tough with car in shop (Picked up today) ended nicely with an evening with family. I am very blessed and have a lot to be thankful for. Hermosaboy - I hope I get back into shape and can be someone to be watched out for

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

HermosaBoy

Thanks to eveyone - It started out a little tough with car in shop (Picked up today) ended nicely with an evening with family. I am very blessed and have a lot to be thankful for. Hermosaboy - I hope I get back into shape and can be someone to be watched out for
                    I look forward to it!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob