Masters Running

private message to Dave59 (Read 261 times)

TammyinGP

Since you are the only one here that respects the privacy of not eavesdropping on other private messages, I figured you should have your own private message so you don't feel left out. Tongue Have fun at your 5K race tomorrow! You better not bag it and sleep in . . . I'll be checking up on you! Blush

Tammy

Dave59

Hi Tammy - Thanks for the private message. I hope no one else reads it! Dave

i didn't read it Wink

denise

Me either Big grin
            Shy
            Personal Records 5K - 21:35
              What am I doing here?
              Vista

#artbydmcbride

Cool My shades are so dark I can't see a thing!

Runners run

btb1490

I didn't read, nor did I inhale. I swear.
                  dg.

I might have inhaled. but I didn't like it. and my eyes were closed.
                      Twice I didn't read it. Honest.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I checked twice to make sure I didn't read it.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

HermosaBoy

I did not have sex with that woman. Opps, wrong disclaimer...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Marathon Maniac #3309

I tried to hold the fort down....but I was overwhelmed...and I didn't look either...and I DIDN'T have sex with that women either.

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

I can't read, so I don't know what you're talking about. Can somebody please tell me? Confused

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

i didn't read it Wink
                                me either. In fact, I didn't even read the one I wrote!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)