Masters Running

Calling You Computer Gurus (Read 28 times)

I burned some photos to a CD and I want them to play as a slideshow on my laptop.  How do I do this?  Does it take a special program?

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Dave59

I saw the subject heading and thought you might need to know how to process a hospital bill for a Medicare patient, in NY state, to a hospital that has a contractual adjustment to their reimbursement fees.

Alas, I have never done a slideshow. On my new laptop which is Windows 10, if I open a photo with the default program, there is a "play" button and if I hit it, a slideshow of all the photos I selected starts playing.  The program appears to be named "Photos".

Not much help, sorry.

I'll have to play around and see what happens.  Thanks ~

Leslie
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Windows Photo Viewer is the default program on my computer.  That works pretty well.  Just open the folder, select all (Control-A) then click Slide show

Just go to your pictures library to see if it is the same as this:

Once you start the slide show you can RIGHT-CLICK to get options i.e. Shuffle; Loop; Speed: slow-med-fast.  If you want music you'd need to use another program.  My camera program has slide show programs.

Hope this helps!

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Perfect, Starr!  I didn't even see the "slideshow" option across the top.

Thank you!

Leslie
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance