Masters Running

BOSTON RUNNERS (Read 136 times)

TammyinGP

nope, I don't know her mtchkn.

Mainerunnah finished in 3:57 and I think the eplosion went off at 4:10 on the finish clock.

he finished close to robin and I believe she was in the area when it happened.

Tammy

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Does anybody have a phone # for Arla Hile?

I only found her work number online. Hope she checks in soon....

All I have is Arla's mailing address.  Will continue to check in on FB as she as posting there yesterday.  Praying . . . .

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

The finish line clock read 4:09, but isn't that the "gun time?" Wouldn't most people be well behind that due to the wave start delays? I was trying to guess where people were based on their expected times, but I would assume that most are well behind the gun time.

Lots of people checking in and updating on Facebook in case you haven't looked there.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

mustang sally

Bad faerie

"

RT @ap: Cellphone service shut down in Boston to prevent remote detonations of explosives, official says:apne.ws/ZwBMKb -CC

— susantran (@susantran) April 15, 2013"

Don't panic if you can't get through to someone.

There is a Google person finder here:  http://t.co/FR30VotxkN

Roy C

Hi, I just caught this on the news over here, thinking and praying for you all.  Looks like everyone is okay please god.

Roy

TammyinGP

Thanks MS!

Doug, i've been checking FB nonstop for updates. As far as I can tell Bob Scamman isn't on FB, but I did leave a msg with Robin because finished only a minute apart so I'm hoping maybe she saw him in the area?

Tammy

wildchild

Carolyn

Some folks posted on Mainerunnah's FB page that he's checked in and he's okay.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

TammyinGP

good! Thanks Carolyn! I did a search for him on FB but couldn't find him.

I think that means that everyone we know from our group is accounted for, right?

So glad PBJ and family weren't in their usual spectating spot!

I just heard there was a 3rd explosion?

Tammy

camille2

Just cking. Glad the masters runners are ok.

Horrible.

Waiting to hear from Arla Hile and friends . . . .

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

anachrotech

How utterly horrific.  Prayers for all of you.

Mike E

MM #5615

I am absolutely speechless.  I can't believe how angry I am right now.  Obviously, I'm very relieved and happy that the people we know seem to be safe..including my friend, his wife, and his son who were there.  But I am so ticked off, right now.  Okay--I have to go to a meeting.  I'm very sorry for all those effected and will keep this whole situation in my prayers.  Thanks, to all of you keeping the rest of us up to date, too.  Thank you, very much!

This is horrible and I didn't know about it for a long time because I was out running.  Thanks to everyone who's keeping track of our friends.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

.........  I can't believe how angry I am right now.....

Exactly///..........all these guys did was Love to Run..............

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....