Masters Running

Happy Birthday Tetsujin!!! (Read 247 times)

Mariposai

Wishing you the greatest year ever.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy Birthday from me too, Tetsujin. BTW, you were the topic of conversation at a great pasta party last Sat. in Eugene! Woods Lady PS. Love the photo.
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Maniac 505

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu Tetsujin 御誕生日おめでとう 鉄人

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy birthday, tet. I hope it's a great one. TomS
              Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Buon Compleanno !!!!!!!!!!!!.... Bring those champagne glasses to the Watershed next week ,and I'll have Rod bring the spumante at 7pm ...like last year!!!!!!!!!! Francesca

#artbydmcbride

Happy Happy Birthday Tetsujin! May you stay forever young! Smile

Runners run

You are certainly a unique guy....even got me to try a few barefoot miles last year. Have a happy birthday!! See you at Party and Run, I mean Rock and Roll if not sooner.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy Birthday Tet...I bought ya a pair of running shoes for your special day...your welcome Smile TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

it's dear sweet Tetsujin's birthday??!!!! Happy Birthday to you!! Can't wait to add more pics to my Tammy and Jon portfolio!

Tammy

Tramps

Have a good one.

Be safe. Be kind.

Buon Compleanno !!!!!!!!!!!!.... Bring those champagne glasses to the Watershed next week ,and I'll have Rod bring the spumante at 7pm ...like last year!!!!!!!!!! Francesca
                            I would be very interested in this celebration. CAn we reprise it in June, please? Happy Day!!!!!!! grins, A ps: Help! I'm missing my boss's wedding (her 1st) for Seattle. She's the one who studied in Japan and can speak Japanese, so send me something really regretful and honoring her in Japanese I can put on my regrets card??? Please to leave any JApanese words equivalent to "godess" out of said message, my dear friend.
                            Masters 2000 miles
                              Happy birthday, Tet! Big grin

flomotioncoaching.com

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Happy Birthday ole one who wears no socks or shoes.. Complete your day running a mile or two in the PNW rain or.. maybe not.. Are you keeping up with your RnR training schedule? Take care and have a piece of cake for me.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")