Masters Running

btb! (Read 301 times)

Sir Speedy, please to get your fleet feet over to the Boomer Brunch cancelled thread as it appears we are perhaps closing in on you for the trials. Unless of course, you've withdrawn the invitation, as some are beginning to think........ Shocked grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
    btb1490

Hi Amy. Could you email me please? My email is in my profile. Thanks!
        It's not working--oh, oh, are you being held captive by the palm trees? Surprised They have no sense of humour, you know, and perhaps think you're mocking them in the photo. Wait, I'll get Frank (my dog) and the tin man and we'll be right there!
        Masters 2000 miles
        btb1490

Smile
          arf

MM #405

Hi Amy old pal, I miss you and Frank....give him a pat for me K? I am still planning on coming to SD in August for the 100 miler...might you be around to share a glass of wine or two with? Bob, I love my socks Wink arf
            btb1490

Bob, I love my socks Wink
              Hi arf! Yay, I'm glad they work for you! I love mine too, I think they've become my favorite pair. fyi, here's the pair I got for myself. Ok Amy, I freed myself from the tree monsters and replied to the other thread. You can relax now! Tongue Wink
                arf! of course! I hope you have a grand run. I was going to do the 50K but Jerry told me he's not having that one this year (too baby for youse ultra types?) Frank is really looking forward to seeing (and leaning on) you. Stay in touch! A
                Masters 2000 miles