Masters Running

Under the knife tomorrow -- again. (Read 457 times)

PJH

Being the fast runner that you are, I'm sure your recovery will be just as fast. Good luck! PJ

GreenMan

Wishing you a BQ speedy recovery. jjj
      Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
      arf

MM #405

{{{{ Hermosaboy }}}}} arf

The Jogger

Rob, good luck, I'm sure all will be well and you will be Boston training. Roy

Head Procrastinator

Rob Good wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Barb
            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
              hermosa, more good vibes coming your way. Here's to a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Keep us posted. TomS
                Best to you Rob.... Smile Ray
                  Sending up a prayer for you this morning for a smooth surgery and recovery - let us know how you are.
                  HermosaBoy

Thanks all -- just getting ready to leave. Will post results/outlook when I can... I appreciate your kind words and advice! Don't worry, I will be a good boy and listen to the Dr. Undecided

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

You can't keep a good man down. You'll come through this great and be back in no time. Best wishes, Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

coastwalker

Hi Rob, Good luck this morning! I wish you a quick, complete, and painless recovery. Be a good patient, and we'll see you back on the roads real soon. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

nowor

((((Rob)))) Remember you will be Better Than Ever afterward.
                            Rob - Wishing you a swift and complete recovery - just keep aiming for Boston!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

hope you are back on the road soon. And everything checks ok. Marathon Derrick
                              munchkn883

Hope all goes well and you're up and running again soon! Oh, please post while under the influence of drugs...it would be quite interesting!! Prayers going out to you and your family.