Masters Running

Under the knife tomorrow -- again. (Read 457 times)

SteveP

To help with your recovery, I've done some research regarding you: " Rob (r¼b) v. Robbed, Rob·bing, Robs. --tr. 1. Law. To take property from (a person or persons) illegally by using or threatening to use violence or force; commit Robbery upon. 2. To take valuable or desired articles unlawfully from. 3.a. To deprive unjustly of something belonging to, desired by, or legally due (someone). b. To deprive of something injuriously. 4. To take as booty Tight lipped; steal. --intr. To engage in or commit Robbery. --idioms. Rob (someone or something) blind. To Rob in an unusually deceitful or thorough way. Rob the cradle. Informal. To have a romantic relationship with someone significantly younger than oneself. Shocked Blush--Rob“ber n. I hope this provides some insight. Have a quick recovery.

SteveP

HermosaBoy

To help with your recovery, I've done some research regarding you: " Rob (r¼b) v. Robbed, Rob·bing, Robs. --tr. 1. Law. To take property from (a person or persons) illegally by using or threatening to use violence or force; commit Robbery upon. 2. To take valuable or desired articles unlawfully from. 3.a. To deprive unjustly of something belonging to, desired by, or legally due (someone). b. To deprive of something injuriously. 4. To take as booty Tight lipped; steal. --intr. To engage in or commit Robbery. --idioms. Rob (someone or something) blind. To Rob in an unusually deceitful or thorough way. Rob the cradle. Informal. To have a romantic relationship with someone significantly younger than oneself. Shocked Blush--Rob“ber n. I hope this provides some insight. Have a quick recovery.
      Well, I have been robbed of my ability to run. Haven't robbed the cradle sine I had a freshman girlfriend my senior year in HS...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Good luck...all will be OK....