Masters Running

4.2.13 - Tuesday's Daily (Read 50 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  Welcome back, Mary.  Did you know I was stocking you on Facebook, last night?  I was getting so worried about you that I found you on Facebook just to see if you were okay.  Then--poof--you're posting, again.  Anyway--I'm glad you're okay.

I did 12.3 miles in 1:34:48, tonight.

I had a meeting with my boss, today.  He had yelled at me during a production meeting, earlier, so I guess he wanted to make up to me.  I told him all the things I didn't like about the company...except the part about me not liking him.  He tried feeding me a bunch of crap about how he wants the company to grow and that he really wants me to be a part of it.  He is very impressed with himself and he doesn't understand why nobody else feels the same way.

Okay--that's it--nobody wants to hear me bashing my boss.  See ya!

Mariposai

.  cold outside!  Forget Romeo....  O Spring, Spring, wherefore art thou Spring?

This is priceless for a literature major and literature lover!

Spring is in thine heart!

No running today, yeap...being a good girl and tapering.Clown

But, my DH came home and went running alone!!!! (he hastes running along). The funny part of this is that after work I drove to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. On the way home I saw this tall runner with very good form running at the distance. When I got closer to the runner I found out that it was my sweetheart! My heart skipped a beat as I honk the horn when I passed him.

Life is good!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

TammyinGP

Spring doth shine her lovely face o'er yonder mountainside and dwell in the valleys of Oregon. Ah, sweet spring that kisseth my glistening face.

4 miles, 36 miles, quite glistening out there.

Smile

Tammy

Spring doth shine her lovely face o'er yonder mountainside and dwell in the valleys of Oregon. Ah, sweet spring that kisseth my glistening face.

4 miles, 36 miles, quite glistening out there.

Smile

+1  Smile

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Bushrat Runner

I'm tapering with Mariposai...actually just trying to recover from a run with her...

Had a great time at the Posai household. Wonderful, gracious folks. Waiting to hear when they're coming to visit King Salmon. I don't think our runs are scenic in quite the same way though...I do love tundra but I think it is an acquired taste.

Cedric and I are holed up at my brother's house in Wenatchee getting a paperwork snafu on the part of the airplane seller sorted out. We can't cross into Canada until it is dealt with...and oh my goodness...it is hot here. We haven't had a summer day in King Salmon for the past two years that were like any of the past four days here in the Okanogan/Columbia Valley region.

I guess I've become Alaskan. Anything over 65 degrees makes me melt.

arf

MM #405

From Mariposai...

**** On the way home I saw this tall runner with very good form running at the distance. When I got closer to the runner I found out that it was my sweetheart! My heart skipped a beat as I honk the horn when I passed him.***

...oh Butterfly Girl,  you've got it so bad for that guy!  How many years have you two been married?

Lots of family Easter festivities, working and running for me and not near enough time to enjoy reading about what all of my friends are doing here.

HI TO MARY AND JANIE !!!!   OMG!  It IS just like old times around here!

arf