Masters Running

Tiring Tueday 1-29 runs and wo's (Read 647 times)

Holly...nice work on your run today {{{{{{Erika's Car}}}}}} Small Blizzard this morning,so no running for me...
    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
      I haven't run in over a month. doing a lot of elliptical though. Tampa 1/2 marathon is coming up in less then two weeks I probably should start training soon Confused but worst case, I will chose not to run, or drop in early miles and still enjoy a visit to warm weather. good running all, and for all the fallen boomers, it will get better. Dave
      So what's up Dave? Are you suffering from the calf pain again? You went to Boston last year, right? Maybe too much in one year with all the other marathons that you do. Take care and let me know how you are doing. I'd still love to come out west sometime for a run. We are going to get as far as Glacier National Park in September, but not all the way to the coast. I so want to ride on your ferry someday! And dive with you!! What fun would that be? Later, ~S

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Maniac 505

Starr, Enjoy Glacier, I used to live close to there (Whitefish) It's beautiful country. We are going to run the marathon in Whitefish this summer. My heel has been a bit sore for the last month or so. It's slowly getting better. I suspect a stress fracture, but I haven't been to a doctor for it. Lots of elleptical time. Dave