Masters Running

Boy or Girl??? (Read 173 times)

munchkn883

Just got the call from DD1 in TX. Seems #3 is a girl!!! GD1 was in the office while the ultrasound(?) was done and the doctor whispered the news to her first! DD1 said Reaghan started squealing(sp?). Seems she wanted a baby sister to share her room with. WOW, I'm going to have three granddaughters and one grandson by the end of October! Big grin
    wildchild

Carolyn

Congratulations! Grandkids must be so much fun. Of course I'd like to wait a while for my own, as DD is only 15. How did your MRI turn out?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

munchkn883

Having the MRI wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The technician said I had a pretty brain...whatever that means! Hope the results are back in soon. Will post as soon as I get them. Thank you for asking.
          Good news all the way around.......Good news on the grandbaby. And good news on the MRI. Pretty brain?....Hmmmm. I am with Wildchild.....I have no grandkids.....I am WAY too young for grandkids....(ahem). Thanks for the news.
          Vista

Top 'O the World!

Congrats on the grandkids!! Aren't they great!! Smile
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            SteveP

Grandkids Rock!!!!!!

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Good news on both counts. TomS
                    Congratulations and still sending good vibes for great MRI results.