Masters Running

I need to know how to post pics. (Read 184 times)

munchkn883

Pics are on my desktop...i know to click the mountain on my formating line here, but how do I get the pic between the imgs?
    xor

First, you have to put them out on the internet. A picture on your machine won't do. Easiest thing: Go to http://tinypic.com Upload your picture there (you can ignore the tag field... just put in the location on your machine where the picture is, use the 'browse' button if you do not know... set the resize dropdown to either 'website' or 'thumbnail'... and press UPLOAD). It will come back with several fields. Some of these fields are filled out. Copy what's in the "HTML for Websites" field and paste it into a message here. Like this. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

munchkn883

Okay, here I go!
          Hey, is that your JLo? Very nice photo? (and is that the dog who humps cats?)
          Masters 2000 miles
          xor

Hey, is that your JLo? Very nice photo? (and is that the dog who humps cats?)
            That is J-Lo and the beagle, circa 2002. Unfortunately, J-Lo doesn't look much like that anymore. The beagle is female. The cat humping dog is the dachshund. Here he is now. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

munchkn883

Pics are posted!! Thank you so much!!