Masters Running

Masters Monkey Rumors... (Read 712 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Okay, Orange Mat, I sent your name to Trent (yay!  I get to meet OM!)

Trent already knows Stevie Ray and Paul.

Now I still need Mntnchk and runnerclay....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

xor

Who is Trent?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Marathon Maniac #957

What is running?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Holly:

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

C-R

Who is Stevie Ray?

One heck of a great guitar player. Dude!

Oh and you know my for realz name. Don't make me hold your beer hostage.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

Don't make me hold your beer hostage.

Hey, is it true that you can't buy alcohol in Nashville on Sundays?  If so, I need to stock my hotel fridge with beer.

C-R

Hey, is it true that you can't buy alcohol in Nashville on Sundays?  If so, I need to stock my hotel fridge with beer.

Monkey Man the Heat Mizer would know for certain. I know the kegs can't be tapped before noon so likely you can't get a brew on Sunday until after noon if at all.

I would stock up just in case.

Get it - case.

Now that's funny right there.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

Last time I ran the Monkey we had to leave to head home after only two small beers.  When we stopped somewhere for gas, I tried to buy beer and they told me that you couldn't buy beer in that county on Sundays - don't know how far out of Nashville we were at that point, or if we were even in the same county, but I was a bit torqued that I hadn't thought to stock up...

Marathon Maniac #957

Okay, Wednesday is the official registration.  This is who I think we have so far from the Master's Forum who are thinking of doing this:

Holly

Orange Mat

Wildchild

Slo_Hand

C-R

Runnerclay

Joe

Ileneforward

Is everyone on this list still in?  (I know I am)

Is there anyone else ready to jump in? 

pfriese

Okay, Wednesday is the official registration.  This is who I think we have so far from the Master's Forum who are thinking of doing this:

Holly

Orange Mat

Wildchild

Slo_Hand

C-R

Runnerclay

Joe

Ileneforward

Is everyone on this list still in?  (I know I am)

Is there anyone else ready to jump in? 

Fool that I am, I'll be registering for the Monkey lottery on Wednesday.

wildchild

Carolyn

I'm still in!  I know  OM is too.  Even though running in stoopid.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Oh yeah I'm in... Smile But if I don't put for the lottery exactly on Wednesday, will that work against me?

Hoodoo Guru

Oh yeah I'm in... Smile But if I don't put for the lottery exactly on Wednesday, will that work against me?

Registration lasts for a week. Registering anytime during that week puts you in the lottery. The hills are real and really suck. Please reconsider.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Get your names in the hat...