Masters Running

Boston Bibs are out..... (Read 541 times)

First year I was a the 11000's...the next year 12,000's and this year 13,000...and my qualifying time for the first 2 years was the same...this year...24 seconds slower... The field must be a lot faster this year... My number,,,, 13285 OK>>>I am getting excited NOW.....bring it on.....

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Kewl!! I'm 14360 ...... a mid-packer Big grin (Same qual time as last year which i didn't run but would have been in 13,xxx)

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

I'm 9542.
        Masters 2000 miles
        HermosaBoy

1575 -- will be moving back to corral 4 to run with my training partner Rob BQ at Des Moines -- 2:49:46

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Good luck to all you Bostonian runners! I looked on Ilene's intrepid thread....there are about 28 or so from this group....probably more. Wow....you guys/gals rock!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

I'm 18622.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#11548 Modified for Tim's list (Thanks!) Name: Karin Qualified with a 3:29.31 at Hartford 2007
                  I'm not sure how this works, but it looks like I'm at the very end of the qualifiers: 20639 Roll eyes Modified to include the information Tim has requested: Name: Harriet BQ Time: 4:04:31 at Hartford, October 2007

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

PJH

jules2

Good luck and just remember you can't do a lot to improve your time now but you can do a lot ( overtrain, injure yourself ) to get a poor time. My club has four guaranted places for the London Marathon on the 13th April which were drawn out a bag last Autumn and three out of the four runners who drew a winning ticket are injured at the moment.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

1260...but I've been in hamstring hell and will be a midpacker at best if I make it to beantown... Cry Ray
                            17280 Wave Two
                              9302 so the back third of wave 1. Having never been I am not exactly sure what all this means. I know there are two starting waves but within a wave is there some organization by number?

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

9302 so the back third of wave 1. Having never been I am not exactly sure what all this means. I know there are two starting waves but within a wave is there some organization by number?
                                Line up in your corral where ever you want, ...if it is like last year...you are probably in the next to the last corral of wave 1....