Masters Running

JANUARY Plank Challenge 1/28 - 1/31 (Read 30 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Yeah--I just got down on the floor at work and tried to do one of those Aztec Pushups...I'm lucky to still be alive.  My spidey sense is telling me we should do something else...please.

jeffdonahue

Yeah--I just got down on the floor at work and tried to do one of those Aztec Pushups...I'm lucky to still be alive.  My spidey sense is telling me we should do something else...please.

yeah, that looks insane.  I cant imagine getting enough power to get my body that far off the ground.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Probably why there aren't many Aztecs around anymore today....

Mike E

MM #5615

Probably why there aren't many Aztecs around anymore today....

Good point...

Okay--I did 200 crunches + 3 minutes of planks (90 seconds forward + 45 seconds each side) + 12.3 miles + 200 crunches + 3 minutes of planks (90 seconds forward + 45 seconds each side)  BAM!  January is done!  Bring on those friendly neighborhood, web slinging, super hero planks!  Wait...what?

TammyinGP

did my evening set of

:75 forward

:45 right

:45 left

and tried to do 60 secs of spidey plank, but had to put my knees down for about 5 seconds in the middle of the set. ouch!

Tammy