Masters Running

November Masters Miles - summaries and awards! (Read 452 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Another month come and almost gone - time to post your monthly totals for November! Also post any PRs - races, longest run, longest non-run (for the 40/0 clubbers), highest weekly or monthly mileage - whatever! Thanks once again for playing!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

anachrotech

Miles for November - 12 Angry You read that right.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Month - 16 miles (wow, some impressive monthly miles to start off with so far, lol) YTD - 2061 miles - at least I had my 2000 miles before I got injuried. Too many "non" run miles to count, but sure it was more than Twocat and Tet. Thanks Carolyn, TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

114 / 1517. I'm not hitting 2000 this year, which is fine. I PR'd in a 2.5 miler, at 15:03, on Thursday. Me don't likes the short days.....sunset at 4:30? Ugh. Time to move back to Texas.
            91.1 miles for November
            Do bears bear? Do bees be?
              Glad I get to post before all the big dogs... I thought I had a PR for Nov. miles for 2008, but it seems I did better in March. However, 84.4 for me this month, which is 24 miles more than last month! Woo Hoo! Big grin YTD - 785.6 As always, thanks for doing this wildchild. Great picture! p.s. WaltRB, don't feel bad, I'm not going to make my ever elusive 1000 miles. Biketm: 2061 is amazing!
              rlemert

Gee, I'm among the leaders - for probably another fifteen minutes. 104.5 miles for the month 8k PR 45:35 unofficial (but it's almost a minute PR, so I won't quibble about a couple of seconds if you don't)
                pfriese

Thanks Wildchild, 181.3 miles for November. 1653.6 miles YTD Paul
                  wildchild

Carolyn

Since I'm going skiing today, yesterday's run was my last for the month. I have 124.5 miles. No races so no PRs. It was a pretty good month of running but I'm with Walt - the days are too short! And they'll keep getting shorter for 21 more days. I guess we shouldn't complain, at least we don't live where Erika does.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Wildchild - I look forward to seeing the pictures you post more than my miles! Another great one - you should consider a second career as a photographer. November miles 140.7 YTD 1403.0 I PR'd a 5 mile race on Thanksgiving day, 43:56. Looks like I'm going to make it to 1500 for the year - woo hoo!
                        November 150.4 Miles and an HM PR of 1:44:59 (woohoo!) YTD 1866.7 Miles Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Thanks once again, Carolyn! 172.4 for November 1877 YTD I got hardware in the Way Station Turkey Trot 5k (Frederick, MD) - 20:59, 3rd in AG, but no PR

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

November miles were as easy as 123 Smile No injuries or illness that kept me from running Cool finished my 15th Half marathon although the time was a little disappointing YTD 1326 miles Wildchild keep the photos coming Smile

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Henrun

Thanks Carolyn: Marj-109 (YTD-816.9) Henrun:-110 (YTD-1173.2) i got that extra mile in because I have more available time than Marj does (she works) Cool

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Thanks Carolyn!! November: 184.8 2008 YTD: 2404 (only a couple away from PR!) 8K PR 36:09

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova