Masters Running

Pictures for group front page (Read 850 times)

Head Procrastinator

I notice that other groups have pictures on their front pages. Wouldn't it be nice if whoever has the admin rights to the group would post a collage of boomer meetup pictures. You could get the pictures from Tim's or Lou's page and use Picasa to create a collage. If you need help with that I'd be glad to assist. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for what should go there post them Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

The Jogger

Barb I would be lost with this but would like to have a pic on the collage, I even have one with another boomer Smile Roy

#artbydmcbride

You are welcome to use my derriere. Big grin I was browsing the technical help thread on the main page and apparently posting pictures on the home page of a user group is different than posting in a thread. You may want to read it first. Just some coding differences.

Runners run

Head Procrastinator

I don't actually think I can post to the main forum page, was looking for whoever created this group to pipe up. But thanks for the go ahead to use your behind Big grin Roy, I don't remember you meeting another Boomer, who was it? Post it here so we can copy it to the collage (if there is one) and PS did you ever get your old log? I posted the proper instructions after you tried and couldn't.
            I remember I remember! (Horshack voice) Oh Oh Oh! Roy and his lovely bride supped with runningsmarter and her handsome husband! Remember Amie? She is the air force gal who went from Germany to Dayton and had a baby? I like runningsmarter, she was an inspiration to me. In fact, she ran a fantastic marathon using the run/walk method. I think she ran a sub-3:30 that way! I figured that was a good way to run a marathon without getting injured, so that's what I did in Vermont.. only I took the scenic route, and an hour and a half longer than Amie.
            LaVita

Head Procrastinator

Geez you have a good memory. I remember Amie but not her meeting Roy. Like your new avatar!

The Jogger

Barb, Barb is right you have some memory Rose Big grin Yip me and amie I put the piccie in my profile Barb. Roy PS: This won't be my last Boomer meet I'm sure......

#artbydmcbride

No hally, not post pictures on the main page, but to post pictures on your user groups home page...you have to read the instructions from the technical thread on the main page. Oh never mind, I'll go copy it to here. Big grin

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

"The main home page for a group is standard html. For an image to work there it needs to have the url surrounded by this code: < i="" mg="" s="" rc="IMAGE ADDRESS" /> (without the spaces in img or src)" Also it says that you can't post pictures from picasa there, it won't work. (turn down my derriere! hmmmmpff!) Big grin

Runners run

GreenMan

errrf,fruerrf,uff, cooughcough, <scratch,> uhhhh, musta dozed off. somebody lookin for me? jjj</scratch,>
                      Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                      bap

How about a typical Boomer?

Certified Running Coach
                        Crocked since 2013

GreenMan

GRANDPA!!!
                          Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.

#artbydmcbride

Perfect!! JJJessee's Grandpa will be perfect.

Runners run

Head Procrastinator

yah but Ileneeeeeeee. I can't do it cause I am not the admin of the group. Guess that would be jjjjjjjjjeessee

GreenMan

just tell me what to do. and how. jjj