Masters Running

Friday 2/13 Daffodil Dailies (Read 556 times)

Hill Runner

Where is everyone this morning? 10.17 miles of hills @ 9:07 pace ...beautiful spring day here...daffodils in full bloom! Get up everyone!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
    Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
    Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

We're all back here on Thursday Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Hill Runner

Geez Stumpy, I must have skipped a dayEmbarrassed

Upcoming Races:

Marathon Maniac #3309

I knew I over slept this morning....but a whole day Big grin TBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Nice long midweek run, Peter. I haven't seen any daffodils here yet. But I have seen wind and all the stuff it's blowing. I think a lot of us in the northeast are seeing the same. We have sustained winds at 25-30 mph and gusts to 50. I'm hoping our recycle pail stays put after they pick up the recycling. I'd skip this one but they only come every two weeks and the pail is almost full. Luckily today's plan had only a short recovery run: 3.1 miles, 28:32, 9:07/mi, AHR 132 (66% mhr) Good runs, all! mta: Hey no fair -- it's not Friday?!?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hill Runner

I'm sticking with this thread and saving it for tomorrow....Big grin

Upcoming Races:

#artbydmcbride

But it will be Friday the 13th then!! I'm sooo confused! Blush

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Since it's already tomorrow over there, just pretend like you're takin' a run around the Imperial Palace trainin' for next year's Tokyo Marathon with me. (2/28/2010) ps to sengakuji franci - see you next thursday at the flower show. Dive and I have to plan for this year's Chilly Hilly cycling again too with dale and bianca pm 2/22.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Maniac 505

Dive and I have to plan for this year's Chilly Hilly cycling again too with dale and bianca pm 2/22.
                    Jon: Sorry, Bianca won't be in town for Chilly Hilly this year Sad

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

PETER - wake up - it's FRIDAY! Big grin Are we using this thread today? Well .... I am ..... Out for a Friday the 13th run today. Friday's are normally a rest day for me but .... 3.5 miles at a very nice 9:44 pace - avg. HR 158. 9:45 / 149 9:42 / 156 9:48 / 166 9:46 / 168 Happy Friday the 13th!! Evil grin Oh, I also did another 1.9 miles on the treadmill last night a 11 m/m pace. I thought that would get me to an even number for the month, but I did the math wrong. I still need 1/10th of a mile - drats! ETA: Oh, I did do the math right after all. I'm at an even number for my yearly total which is what I wanted. I'll just have to get through February with that .9 hanging over my head.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Hey Peter! Is it Friday now? Evil grin 8 miles in 1:09 this morning. Foggy and smokey as the Everglades must be burning and there is no wind to speak of to move the smoke. Hack, Hack. But it's done and in the books. It looks like I might sneak in a 40 mile week. These are rarities in the FIRST plan and only happened because I added a run day (today). Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

WTF? Confused Miss a day and everything goes to crap on me! I had an unscheduled day off on Wednesday one of my grandchildren was pretty sick and both parents couldn't get out of work so they called on Pepere...you know 30 + years at the same job with so much time on the books that I can never take it off...so why not watch a sick ruggy right? A very good time was had by all...I'm not sure about playing with the dolls and bracelets etc...but it was a good bonding day. So to make up for a few of those lost miles I stretched my planned 11 mile wave run into a full 13 mile wave run. Thursday - 13 mile wave run - 1:42:36 - 7:54 8:43 - 8:44 - 7:35 - 8:16 - 7:30 - 8:16 - 6:47 - 8:16 - 6:43 - 8:16 - 6:30 - 8:15 - 8:45. I hope everyones Friday the 13th goes well and none of us has paraskavedekatriaphobia. Hey just think we get a do over next month! Big grin
                            Please help. I know how to do the quote thing when it's in the same thread I'm replying to. But how do you quote someone's post from yesterday's daily and then reply to it in today's daily. Thanks and sorry for the interuption.
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #3309

Please help. I know how to do the quote thing when it's in the same thread I'm replying to. But how do you quote someone's post from yesterday's daily and then reply to it in today's daily. Thanks and sorry for the interuption.
                              Hey thanks...I was wondering the exact same thing TBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I think you open that thread and reply with the quote like you normally would, but rather that hit the "post" button, copy and paste it to today's thread. That's how I do it anyway ...... there may be an easier solution. Confused

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com