Masters Running

February Masters Miles Awards (Read 434 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Yay! February is over, and warmer weather is ahead! Time to post your mileage total, and any PRs for the month. Awards will be given for most and fewest miles, as well as average and median. A mile is a terrible thing to waste! Thanks for playing.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

95.8 for me! My newest goal is 100+ but since we only had 28 days, I guess I will be ok w/ this. Thanks for doing this again Wildchild!
      huskydon

Thanks WC! Feb- 107.6 YTD - 224.6 (I think a tenth of mile is a terrible thing to waste!!)
        TammyinGP

93 for me. Was shooting for 100 but it just didn't work out. Now if this had been a leap year, then I would have achieved that. Roll eyes

Tammy

Prince of Fatness

Feb miles: 177.5 YTD miles: 351.2 Thanks!

Not at it at all. 

pfriese

Thanks WC, February total: 111.7 miles Also, new PB for me in the marathon. Finally broke 4 hours, 3:58:52 Paul
              Henrun

Thank you W.C. Marj-103 Henrun-130.1

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

tetsujin - 10.2 miles arigatou royal wildness goddess 1. February runs . . a. 2/7 - (3.1)(2) miles (barefoot) . . b. 2/14 - 4 miles (barefoot0 2. PR - running 10K from 9:30am - 10:00am on 2/7 (unfortunately, it took an hour to do it as 30 minutes was in Tokyo and 30 minutes in Seattle exactly 19 hours later) 3. boomer reunions - francesca/divechief/enka (2/19) 4. gratuitous comment - a bare foot is a terrible thing to waste in shoes

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

208.3 for February. Glad that month's over. Now if it would just stop snowing!
                      195.3 for the month of February - under 200 because I missed three days of running this week...oh well. 428.7 - YTD PR - in the Derry 16 Mile Boston Prep road race - 2:00:13 (7:31)
                        Nice picture to get us started, wild. 108 miles for Feb. 228 miles for year to date Thanks, TomS

jules2

88 miles, a disappointing month as decided to rest my leg to let it recover. Its seems OK now so out for a long run this afternoon as the weather is sunny warm and it wouldn't be a bad day for the end of March let alone the begining. Plus 123 on the bike.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Renee the dog

103 mi for Feb. My streak of miles 100 mi a month continues!!!!!! (This is only the second month ever I've run 100 miles, with last month being the first Wink) Thanks Wildchild for pulling this together.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Slo

28 days 31 runs 1 race 180.4 miles
                                February miles.....133.5 PR at 25K... 2:25:05 Thank you wildchild Smile
                                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM