Masters Running

Finally, Friday's Daily - 6.7..13 (Read 43 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Jay - that's quite a family!  I admit I am a little envious.

Dave - glad your eye seems out of danger.   You still look really hot, btw...

7.25 miles for me this morning before work, then home to get dinner ready for DH and the in-laws, and then DS and I spent the evening golfing wile DH took the grandparents to DD's softball game.  Lovely weather, and DS beat me by 16 strokes.  All good.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

So....... where was your son in all this?

I took the day off work and running, and got the rest of my garden planted (9 rows of potatoes, 12-14 plants each row! yikes), then worked in our lower yard where the wild rose bushes and raspberry bushes have grown up to hid my trees that I planted a few years ago. Got about half of it done, and that's enough for one night. The "me" of several years ago would've kept going till I just about crippled myself, but I'm a little "smarter" about that now, so will only be very sore tomorrow... But you can see my flowering crabapple trees from the road now!

Marathon Maniac #957

LOL, I got caught up in too many initials.  DS was with me, DD was with DH and the GPs.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."