Masters Running

'Nother wet Wednesday, 8.1.12 (Read 414 times)

.......120min hiking in 95-degrees

skipped the

poolrun to spray-paint my RacingCrutches JetBlack.

don't ask.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

skipped the

poolrun to spray-paint my RacingCrutches JetBlack.

don't ask.

Not asking . . . but expecting a picture.

Tammy's coming to CA?  (I'm so behind here.)

Opie - Good luck with the job application.

Was suppose to run yesterday and today, but yesterday was a long travel day, and today I'm just plain ole pooped from yesterday.  Have been thinking about doing my miles after work, but I doubt it'll grow to much more than a thought.  Maybe tomorrow . . . .

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

Leslie - just going to Great America for the day. driving down tomorrow, GA on Friday, then back on Saturday. Quick trip but we promised our son we'd go this year and I don't want to impose on my dad to stay with our dogs for more than 3 days.

Tammy

Gargeous day here.  Skipped my run today for a 2-day taper (snerk) for a relay this weekend.  My team is "Pretty in Stink" and we have some awesome t-shirts featuring Pepe Le Pew.  I'm a Stinker!

Tammy, I wish I could run with my cats.  I think so do they.  Er, maybe not.  

TammyinGP

Gargeous day here.  Skipped my run today for a 2-day taper (snerk) for a relay this weekend.  My team is "Pretty in Stink" and we have some awesome t-shirts featuring Pepe Le Pew.  I'm a Stinker!

Tammy, I wish I could run with my cats.  I think so do they.  Er, maybe not.  

maybe if you were running up trees?

I didn't know you were running CLR this year! Love your theme and team name. Have fun! Not sure weather over there, but Saturday we are predicted to hit our first 100+ day this summer. Never seems to fail that right in time for CLR wknd the oven heats up!

Tammy

Have fun at Great America!  I haven't been in ages.

Love the name, Econo.  Somehow, I don't think my cats would like to run with me, either . . . although they all need the exercise.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

Not only is Jay a sweet walker, he's a sweet talker too!

I agree!  Smile

I'm registered for the Monkey, too!

Tramps - you don't understand about winter....I only have a limited amount of time before work to dress, and the amount of layers it takes to keep me warm, well, it's not only time, but the fact that when you look like the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man, it's hard to run....and then there's the time it takes to  undress.....especially if you have to go potty in the middle of the run....it's surprising that I get more than two miles in before it's time to quit......and then the fact that, even with all those layers, I'm STILL COLD! 

I still like summer better....

6 easy-paced miles for me this morning.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."