Masters Running

Happy Marathon Maniac #957 to Marvelous Holly (Read 421 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

and for your three marathons in five weeks the best is yet to come http://mm.littlemarathon.com/ScoreCard.asp from #209

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

#artbydmcbride

Congratulations, Maniac!!! Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

WOW....Huge congrats "Maniac" Holly....you are awesome. 3 Marathons in 5 weeks...I can't even imagine that Shocked Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

CONGRATULATIONS MM957!! That's a really great accomplishement and very good planning! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Congratulations!!!!!! I might join in soon.. Jon, I noticed that Suziki San name is on the list as well, he's been quite busy since Mt. SI!! Francesca

Top 'O the World!

WOW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! & you don't want to do elevation?!? you don't know what you're missing! Wink C
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              TammyinGP

Congratulations Holly!!!

Tammy

I ran 3 in 5 years once. What do I qualify for? Congratulations, Holly! A Maniac and Buckeye at the same time (kinda redundant, I'd say).

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

WTG Holly!
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Are you gonna get a cool license plate like Erika now? Big grin You've earned it!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

You ROCK, Holly. Congrats!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

wooooohooooo Holly!! Cool Beans!!

denise

SteveP

Well done!!!

SteveP

The Jogger

Holly Rocks .........
                                ...YAY holly/////////.......congratulations........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....