Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Candice.... (Read 480 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Where are you?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Right here Smile Why?

The Greatest of All Time

Right here Smile Why?
        Like over a day later. I guess I know where I stand. Jeez.

Aw, you know you're my number 1 non Nashvillian!! I just didn't see the thread Wink

The Greatest of All Time

Aw, you know you're my number 1 non Nashvillian!!
            I thought that was Mikey? *snort*

Oh...no. Not since he turned the swamp over to new management. He lost a lot of points.

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm hurt. Cry look at those tears... hurt I tell ya...

The Greatest of All Time

Oh...no. Not since he turned the swamp over to new management. He lost a lot of points.
                  Sa-weet Wink Team Anti-bullshit rules! Now I forgot what I wanted anyway. FWIW, I had an awesome run this morning. Smile MTA: Have a nice run tomorrow. Aren't y'all doing some crazy ass run or something?

MTA: Have a nice run tomorrow. Aren't y'all doing some crazy ass run or something?
                    Just an 18 mile long run. I accidently overslept this morning because I was up until 3 reading (it was a good book). I had great plans for today too damnitt. Maybe I can still squeeze stuff in. I literally just woke up. I haven't slept until 11 in a really really long time.

Oh Mighty Wing

Just an 18 mile long run. I accidently overslept this morning because I was up until 3 reading (it was a good book). I had great plans for today too damnitt. Maybe I can still squeeze stuff in. I literally just woke up. I haven't slept until 11 in a really really long time.
                      ohh it's kind of nice to sleep in every once in a while!!
                        ohh it's kind of nice to sleep in every once in a while!!
                        Not when you need to run and bike and you have a long run the next day.

Oh Mighty Wing

Not when you need to run and bike and you have a long run the next day.
                          well then stop sittin at the computer and get to it girl!! Wink

The Greatest of All Time

I haven't slept until 11 since college. Shit I was up at 4:45 this morning. Well, I did sleep in back in January but I was horribly jet lagged so that doesn't count. Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm not really much for sleeping in. I'm more of a napper. So i'll get up early and then nap early/mid-afternoon.
                                well then stop sittin at the computer and get to it girl!! Wink
                                You dont have the hellish humidity and heat we have here. I have to wait until tonight, when the sun goes down.