Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Jeff (Read 130 times)

You are a freakin' machine on the bike man!! I bet those other guys didn't see that coming. I'm glad you came out. It helped "even out" the people I knew...and I didn't suck as bad as I thought I would, which was good. You should come do Fall Creek Falls if you figure out how to swim 1500. You'll probably win. You could do it as practice and THEN do Music City Wink You can probably already swim that far...if I can, you for sure can...and you can do it better. Anyway. My legs hurt and I lost 5 lbs on the bike ride. Everything I took in sweated out. It was effin hot and humid. I think i'll go back to Bordeux and get the "Milky Way". Big grin BTW- I saw you riding down Murphy Rd. without a helmet on on my way home. Tsk tsk.

Why is it sideways?

Thanks for the invite. It was fun. I'm off to CO first thing in the morning... so no more RA for me for a bit. I dunno about winning. I'd be psyched to be able to compete, though. Yeah, I was rolling over to the Exxon to get some gatorade... Also: you did great. It's so mentally tough hanging on like that. Plus, I checked your log: did you run this morning? Sicko.
        Also: you did great. It's so mentally tough hanging on like that. Plus, I checked your log: did you run this morning? Sicko.
        Yea...shhh...I wasn't supposed to but I forgot about the ride. I was gonna do 6, but remembered somewhere around 3 miles in...so then I went home. Have fun in CO Big grin