Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Indoor track? (Read 162 times)

Does TSU have an indoor track open to the public? I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere...

"run" "2" "eat"

yes.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

at least, they used to. i used to go up there with folks from the office. seemed to be open most days -- we'd go on rainy days. sometimes there's a PE class to deal with. occasionally tigerbelles or football players will be practicing. we used to have fun there.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Where is it? And does anyone know the hours it's open to the public....if it still is. I can't seem to find anything online, but maybe they don't want that info readily available to the runner dork masses.

Why is it sideways?

Where is it? And does anyone know the hours it's open to the public....if it still is. I can't seem to find anything online, but maybe they don't want that info readily available to the runner dork masses.

I would email the coach and ask. The track is in the Gentry center...

the coach

I'm not worthy!!

Thanks, Jeff.

"run" "2" "eat"

it was never a problem for us - sometimes more crowded but always open. they probably just want to keep it quietish.

Just in case anyone has been sitting on the edge of their seat in wonder, TSU's indoor track is no longer open to the public.

"run" "2" "eat"

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO JUST GO OVER THERE AND USE IT!

damn, tons. now you've ruined it for the rest of us.

Why is it sideways?

Just in case anyone has been sitting on the edge of their seat in wonder, TSU's indoor track is no longer open to the public.

Wow, I guess that was bad advice!

Yeah, as soon as they found out that I might be using it, they locked it up.

Sorry everyone!

"run" "2" "eat"

i bet you dollars to donuts it's still open, and by open, i mean the doors aren't actually locked. just go over there and walk in like you belong.

Why is it sideways?

I think Grady has done a lot of running there. You might ask him...

Well, the response from the facility director was that use of the track is not available "on an individual basis." So, I guess groups can reserve it....meaning sneaking in and acting casual is probably possible.

Elly.

They probably don't want little old ladies doing their laps when they can just as easily do it in the mall..

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/