Why is it sideways?

sure.

Hoodoo Guru

Yep. \ Dead

The tangents are moot.

Yessir! Big grin

The Thunder

I'm in!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Fo shizzle

I'll be there too, Mr. Blog Spammer.

jonsnape

December 18?
                I don't know what Yazoo means?-newb
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't know what Yazoo means?-newb
                  Beer at the Yazoo brewery Taproom. Just west of downtown Nashville, in the old Marathon Motorworks building. You in? http://yazoobrew.com/taproom.html

A Saucy Wench

needed beer tonight, went to a local place that serves the localest beer. Off the Rail Coal Porter. I would rate this as one of the better porter's out there. Plus it is actually brewed in my teeny weeny town, so I am supporting the small town economy. Bottom's up. http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/ReviewWC.cfm/flat/BrewerID=103454 I know this has nothing to do with Yazoo, but I am just trying to raise a glass in support or something. MT make it a LINK not a little red box drunkdumbass.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jonsnape

Beer at the Yazoo brewery Taproom. Just west of downtown Nashville, in the old Marathon Motorworks building. You in? http://yazoobrew.com/taproom.html
                      Maybe. Got a friend coming to town that day. He's more of a downtown kinda guy (he's from chicago) but maybe i can convince him to. If not then, another time.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yazoo is pretty dang downtown. I spent many a year in Chicago. Tell his that Yazoo is what Goose Island once was.

Hoodoo Guru

Maybe. Got a friend coming to town that day. He's more of a downtown kinda guy (he's from chicago) but maybe i can convince him to. If not then, another time.
                          What's more Chicago than having a microbrew in a formerly abandoned motorworks in a bad part of town. Tell him it's just like Old Style.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff Dallas Lizzie Thunder Candice Tanya Snape Zimmer Bill
                            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

If that's supposed to spell something, I'm gonna need a vowel.