Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bah humbug! (Read 248 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

so i recently purchased some snacks from the girl scouts - chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered peanuts, and "fruit" slices (the closest thing to fruit in them is the HFCS) - and brought them to work to share. 3 cans - pretzels in a cute little house-shaped tin plus faux-fruit and choco-nuts in just regular 10oz/12oz cans. set them by the coffee maker for all to share. after about 30 mins, went back to the area for a cuppa joe and both the pretzels and nuts were gone, tin & all. did a little investigating and found that one guy took both and ate all the pretzels and nearly all the nuts. turns out this guy has a reputation for taking all or most of the shared foods - dozens of donuts, entire bags of chips, loafs and loafs of banana bread - and he's been called out by his peers for being a snack hog, but he steadfastly continues on. that's the last time i leave a snack food unattended.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Leave a can of Spam and some raw carrots tomorrow and see what happens.

Hoodoo Guru

Try Ex-Lax in your home-made brownies tomorrow.

The tangents are moot.

Why is it sideways?

Fuck you, spaniel.

(Oh, did I say that out loud?)

The King of Beasts

Fuck you, spaniel.

haha.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

"run" "2" "eat"

* softly weeping *

my faith in humanity has been restored. i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Fuck you, spaniel.

I laughed.

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, quit covering up my posts with your posts.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Canned oxygen or not, Melissa Garrett is big and overweight.

Why is it sideways?

Awww. Youse guys are the best.

Holy smokes, by the way! And jeepers creepers.

"run" "2" "eat"

who is this weight guy everyone is over?

Why is it sideways?

I'm confused.

"run" "2" "eat"

um... no. you are jeff.

Why is it sideways?

It depends on what the definition of the word is is.

"run" "2" "eat"

over WEIGHT.

over WEIGHT.

everyone is over WEIGHT.

who is weight?