Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another one (Read 434 times)

The Thunder

Welcome! Now who the heck are you? I see you were at the Striders run. Good to have you here. JohnR?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

WELCOME!!!
        Yup. It's John Ramsay, otherwise known as the King of Beasts.

The Thunder

Yup. It's John Ramsay, otherwise known as the King of Beasts.
          What would your smoopie say about that?

I didn't name him the King of Beasts. Some guy who started the facebook group "John Ramsay, King of Beasts" did.

Oh Mighty Wing

Dude I think Thunder called you a Beast!! haha

The King of Beasts

Well, I have been called out twice. I suppose my days of log lurking are over. O' and I am in for the sub 17 min 5k. For the record my PR is at 19:20 right now.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The beast has spoken.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I have been called out twice. I suppose my days of log lurking are over. O' and I am in for the sub 17 min 5k. For the record my PR is at 19:20 right now.
                    Maybe you should try this one first. Wink http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/cdc7ef3d7eb0459c9f9132c71035414e

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The King of Beasts

I am going to stand my ground. Sub 17 it is, that was the challenge Trend laid out before me. He did not say break 19 or 18, he said 17. Watch me.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Good luck John.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The Thunder

I am going to stand my ground. Sub 17 it is, that was the challenge Trend laid out before me. He did not say break 19 or 18, he said 17. Watch me.
                          Let's do it John.

Ricky

The King of Beasts

pRed 5 km 17:50 5:45 Random Route 12/6/2008 Looks like you should join our sub 17 quest.