Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This and That (Read 471 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

Nice meeting all of you today, although I only saw Trent and the King of Beasts in passing. How early did you guys start? You two had a decent amount done by the time you passed Jeff and me. Tanya, here is the legendary Tom Cruise Scientology interview. Watching it subsequently only makes me more curious, and I think I can gain entry by claiming I was McLovin's stunt double in Role Models. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/254a671fb6/tom-cruise-scientology-interview-uncut-from-mswaim See, he knows that he is the only one that can help. Not because he was Maverick in Top Gun and went to the freakin' Danger Zone. It's because he's a scientologist. Jerry O'Connell felt inspired to make a parody. Nice to see he's attempting to make amends for things like Kangaroo Jack. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe/jerry-oconnell-in-the-parody-video-tom-cruise-wants-you-to-see-from-jerry-minor-and-jerry-oconnell Onto basketball now. Assuming today's mileage (yes, there's an E!) doesn't leave me totally flat, I think I'll be Runnin' to Beat the Blues next week. And Jeff - no more Wicked Ale.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

KoB and I planned to start at the stadium at 5:15, get the 7 mile leg done first and then start with the group at 6:30. Stadium lots were all locked up at 5:15 (but apparently not later) so we started from Centennial at ~5:35. We ran the Vandy loop first instead of the loop around the stadium later, then jumped onto the HM course at about 6:05. Both of us were just delighted to run a painfully easy ~9:45-10:05 pace throughout, and even with that I stopped to hack out a lung every few miles. We kept waiting for you two to catch us, never happened... I have never been happier to see my car. Long slog today...

Meh, $5 is $5...

Gotcha. We had several pit stops and lacked a Sherpa to guide us.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where did Jeff cut out?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

By the way, this is genius:

The Thunder

J Tyler...did you forget your encounter with The Thunder?! Shocked

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Tanya, here is the legendary Tom Cruise Scientology interview. .
                Did he really say "Crim-Anon"? Hilarious. Tom Cruise's ego is like a ridiculous pinata. Everybody, of course, wants to wack it with a stick. Plus, he's got a big nose, and he's a fatty now. Nice to meet you at the Training Race! Sorry about Jeff and his turtles.

How can you say it was nice to meet "all of you" when I clearly was not there. I'm rethinking these admin priveledges of yours...

Meh, $5 is $5...

J Tyler...did you forget your encounter with The Thunder?! Shocked
                    Not at all. Hearing someone shout "J Tyler" was classic and some great guess work on your part. You even got mentioned in the log. I can bake you a cookie if you'd like, but it'll suck and make you sick. Trent - we both cut the full 20 short by virtue of getting thrown off course, so we headed back to Centennial before splitting.

Meh, $5 is $5...

How can you say it was nice to meet "all of you" when I clearly was not there. I'm rethinking these admin priveledges of yours...
                      Privileges. Ledges are things you jump off of, and I assume the "Priv" portion is to account for it being a private ledge you jump off. Seems like you did it publicly, though... Wink You're doing the RBB 5K right? Then, I'll run into you there. If not, I may do Kroger-to-Kroger the following weekend for my long run, and probably Purity. So there you go. Back to watching my Bruins suck now.

The Thunder

Not at all. Hearing someone shout "J Tyler" was classic and some great guess work on your part. You even got mentioned in the log. I can bake you a cookie if you'd like, but it'll suck and make you sick. Trent - we both cut the full 20 short by virtue of getting thrown off course, so we headed back to Centennial before splitting.
                        Okay...I feel better now...no need for the cookie.

Why is it sideways?

I'm still in a bad mood.

The Thunder

I'm still in a bad mood.
                            Awwwww.....wanna come over and drink some beers tonight?

Why is it sideways?

Awwwww.....wanna come over and drink some beers tonight?
                              Would love to, but we're having company.

The Thunder

6 Miles away from 100 for the last 7 days.....do I go sneak in that 6 while the wife is napping? Hmmm.....