Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anybody up for a ride (Read 328 times)

Why is it sideways?

Tomorrow. On the bicycle. Morningish.
      Tomorrow. On the bicycle. Morningish.
      Yes

Why is it sideways?

Yes
        Sweet. Wanna hit the Trace again, like 8:30ish?
          Sounds good. I guess we can meet in that parking lot we ended up parking at last time? I haven't been on my bike in the past week and a half because of vacation and stuff. I'm freaked out since i'm racing this weekend. MTA: But i'm doing brick workouts tonight with Stephen

Why is it sideways?

Sounds good. I guess we can meet in that parking lot we ended up parking at last time? I haven't been on my bike in the past week and a half because of vacation and stuff. I'm freaked out since i'm racing this weekend. MTA: But i'm doing brick workouts tonight with Stephen
            That's cool. We can keep it easy. Let's meet in the lot off the trace at 8:30. I'll give you a call if plans change.
              Sounds good. See ya then.

S&M Collector

Oh. this thread isn't what I thought it was about. Never mind.
                Come across any cool medals lately?
                  Jeff...I just sent you THIS email: Hey, hopefully you'll get this before you drive out to the Trace. I'm not going to be able to go this morning. Sorry to bail on you...my dog is pretty sick this morning so i'm going to need to get him in to the vet as soon as they open so I probably won't be able to make it out to the Trace by 8:30 Sad Sorry it's such short notice...we'll do it again soon. I really needed to ride today. Can you ride tomorrow morning instead??

I'm trying to text message you too but my stupid phone is messed up and won't let me... I'd call but i'm afraid you're still asleep....which most people who are sane are, except for Trent who's out running the 11.2 right now. Ugh...i'm gonna rely on you getting one of these messages or the email before you head out...

The Thunder

I don't wanna ride this morning. Thanks.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I don't wanna ride this morning. Thanks.
                        Dude. Follow all message boards. At all moments. Candice, great ride. Sorry you weren't there.

The Thunder

I am really slipping on my message board awareness level.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

I am really slipping on my message board awareness level.
                            Is this something that gets earned in a Nashvillian Dungeons & Dragons type game? (This explains Trent, surely he's maxed out this particular power)

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Is this something that gets earned in a Nashvillian Dungeons & Dragons type game? (This explains Trent, surely he's maxed out this particular power)
                              This is the funniest post I've seen in a long time.
                                Candice, great ride. Sorry you weren't there.
                                Well...at least we're even now Big grin So do you wanna go tomorrow or do you not trust me? MTA: Did you call me this morning? My phone says I have voicemail and missed calls but it won't let me check who they're from. I haven't had a chance to stop and get a new one yet.